One of the most common questions I’m asked is: why Bitcoin when the price is already so high?
The answer is best found by asking the questions:
- Did you feel the pain during the 2008 crash and bailout?
- Are you concerned about history repeating itself?
- Are you looking for an alternative way to store your wealth?, no matter how large or small
- Have you ever had issues with PayPal, a Bank not giving you your funds?
- Are you interested in reducing the amount of capatal that government has to spend on war?
- If you convert USD to cryptocurrency, do you want the government to be able to censor it?
These are the types of values that Bitcoin holds….at all cost.
The exact reason why anyone supports Bitcoin is unique to them, and for many people their reason for support is not included in this short list.
These are the reasons why I support Bitcoin.