The MEAN stack ties client side models – angular form posts – with Mongoose models. What happens when the data posted to the server is not going to be persisted?
What are other validation/model frameworks embraced by the community?
I think I’ll be working the domain logic in my MEAN stack template to take a DDD approach to validation.
- Remove coupling between Mongoose and validation
- Allow validation on non-persisted objects
- Create validation rules for complex scenarios (non-crud)
Potential Validation Tools
- express-form: https://github.com/freewil/express-form
- nodejs-model: https://npmjs.org/package/nodejs-model